Tuesday 4 June 2013

Hello

Hey there!

As the title suggests, I'm (nearly) a Medical Student at a northern Medical School in the UK. I use the word nearly- I have an offer to start in September, so I'm really just waiting until then. When September does come, I'll post more about my experiences at uni and as a Medical Student, however until then I'll be posting mostly about applying to Medical School- I applied twice, so have a fair few tips to give- as well as the odd story or two from my life.

 I'll try and keep this blog updated weekly, but I'm new to this and have absolutely no idea what I'm doing, so please do forgive me.

Thanks for reading,
Ingenting

PS: I think it's also worth mentioning that I'm going InterRailing this summer, so I'll be keeping a separate blog for that- the link's here. Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment